Förderjahr 2016 / Stipendien Call #11 / ProjektID: 1608 / Projekt: Exploring External Links in Twitter
Last update was about the evaluation of the feature sets and the MediaEval data-set. I could finish this experiments and selected the best working feature sets to be included in the prototype. As by now i finished the Prototype Development chapter and work on finishing the User Study Process Chapter and how the experiments for the feature selection went through
I'll have another take on the Methodology chapter as my supervisor was not really satisfied with it. Time is a limited resource at the moment as i started working for a company and have to split the time between thesis and work duty.